Just another brain-dead techie with views on everything under the sun!

Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Happy days are here again!


I've had absolutely no time to blog today!! ... been busy most of the day and then I had to attend this seminar in the afternoon. Absolutely bullshit... it was! ...dunno why I even attended it (I had a sneaking suspicion that it was gonna be a crappy session!). Then I went to the gym... and just returned from there!

While on the topic of working out... It seems I just overdid a few exercises a wee bit yesterday. It being my first visit to the gym after a gap of 2 months, my whole body started aching in the night. And I woke up this morning like an egyptian mummy... totally stiff in all the joints!! *LOL*

You know... I couldn't even raise my hand to my mouth to brush my teeth ... I had to raise my arm halfway and then lowered my head a little so that my teeth and the brush met midway... and my teeth got cleaned.

But things improved during the day... and by the evening, I could dare to go back to the gym and have another session of workout! ;-)

Well, as I said yesterday, its been a great day for me... with Tristorm.org elevating me to Star Site and even Amrita dedicating her blog to me. I'm getting to be quite the popular guy. *LMAO*

By the way... Congrats to Amrita for passing her driving test. Now, Mumbai has one more qualified driver! ... ;-)

Anyways, I got my look-alike (well, at least to some extent, he looks like me... but some people might not agree!) done at stor.co.uk. You can see it to the right ======>

Ok... I guess thats it for now... bye!

cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Sameer/Male/27. Hails from India/Maharashtra/Mumbai/Prabhadevi, speaks Marathi, English and Hindi. Spends 60% of daytime online. Uses a Faster (1M+) connection. And likes Reading/Computers.