Just another brain-dead techie with views on everything under the sun!

Friday, August 16, 2002

Quite an uneventful day!... Very busy and nothing happened of note! ... just the routine... boring!!

so consequently... there is nothing worth writing. Just a small thing though...

Thank God Its Friday!!!! ... two whole days of doing nothing! ... LOL ... I getting used to this doing nothing bit! ... But then I'm enjoying it... ha ha ha!!!

Just to remind my regular visitors... and the new/irregular ones as well!! ... that you can find some of my efforts at pensmanship (hah! ... now thats a big word for what I do!!) under the heading Some of my scribblings. So try and read them... LOL
anyways... hae a great weekend! ... I'm off ... mostly to slumberland throughout the weekend! ;-)
cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Sameer/Male/27. Hails from India/Maharashtra/Mumbai/Prabhadevi, speaks Marathi, English and Hindi. Spends 60% of daytime online. Uses a Faster (1M+) connection. And likes Reading/Computers.