Just another brain-dead techie with views on everything under the sun!

Friday, October 04, 2002

Here's the new layout!


Ok, ppl... here's the new layout! ... a couple of credits are due here...

The original template is from BlogSkins. I have done some tweaking to it to customize it to my needs. Actually quite some tweaking was needed and this isn't your average 3-minute slam-bam-thank-you-maam job of changing the layout with a readymade template! ;-)

Next credit goes to Suku because it was from her site that I was inspired to put up my kiddy pic! *LOL*

So, then... browse around the new layout and please let me know of any views on that... and please don't hold back while expressing those views!! ;-)

Well, tomorrow i.e. 5th October, is the day that I came into existence in this world exactly 26 years ago! (yeah!!... you heard that right!... 26!!! ...an absolute oldie!!!). And as the years are pssing, I'm getting more and more worried when my birthday arrives. And that is because, I'm afraid that the candles on my birthday cake would create so much smoke that the people from the Pollution Control Board might come knocking on my door!! If you don't know what I'm talking about... have a look at this!...



Ok, then ppl... gotta be going! ... see you all again pretty soon! :-)

cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Sameer/Male/27. Hails from India/Maharashtra/Mumbai/Prabhadevi, speaks Marathi, English and Hindi. Spends 60% of daytime online. Uses a Faster (1M+) connection. And likes Reading/Computers.