Just another brain-dead techie with views on everything under the sun!

Friday, September 13, 2002

Of Ganpati-hopping and Paraskevidekatriaphobes


no time to blog today!!... have to go visit my relatives.

And tomorrow, I'll be going to Pune to spend the weekend there and see all the famous Ganpatis in Pune (Pune is really famous for its Ganeshotsav celebrations). So, in effect, I'll be Ganpati-hopping, as Amrita puts it! *LOL*

I'll be checking out the Dagdusheth Halwai Ganpati and the Kasba Peth Ganpati, both of which are very famous. I'll take a few snaps and get them scanned after I'm back to Mumbai

Ok, its Friday the 13th today and since I'm not a friggatriskaidekaphobe, I'm not afraid of it!! In fact, 13 is my lucky number. Most of the good things that have happened to me, have happened either on the 13th or 26th. heh heh!!

So, who among you all is a friggatriskaidekaphobe? ... or a paraskevidekatriaphobe for that matter? *LOL*

Well then, good bye folks... have a fab weekend! ...au revoir!!

cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Sameer/Male/27. Hails from India/Maharashtra/Mumbai/Prabhadevi, speaks Marathi, English and Hindi. Spends 60% of daytime online. Uses a Faster (1M+) connection. And likes Reading/Computers.