Supersam's Challenge is back again! Here are five simple questions. Crack them!
1. In theater, what would you be doing if you were "papering the house"?
2. Which is the largest organ in the human body?
3. What would happen to the moon of a planet, if it were to pass the Roche Limit?
4. The small Australian bear is called a 'Koala'. What does 'Koala' mean?
5. In classical mythology, the Sphinx was supposed to have asked the question, "What is it that walks on four legs in the morning, on two at noon and on three legs in the evening?". This question was answered correctly by Oedipus. What was his answer?
Take the Supersam's Challenge. Mail me the answers! ;-)