Just another brain-dead techie with views on everything under the sun!

Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Aidez-moi!!


Opinions! ... I want your opinions!!

You see... I'm thinking of buying a domain. Yup!! ... a domain name for myself!! ;-)

Being a Libran has its advantages... lots of them!! (and am I glad for them!!). But it does have one disadvantage too! I can be notoriously indecisive at times. And now is one of those times, it seems!! :-|

I have to decide what kind of domain I should buy...

i.e. .com or .org or .net or .name or .in

The next decision would be... what domain-name should I choose. Some help required here!!... :-)

Right now, I have one in mind... super-sam (because, supersam has already been taken!!). But I feel, super-sam is too plain!! ;-)

So... I cry out for help!

H E L P ! ! ! ! !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Sameer/Male/27. Hails from India/Maharashtra/Mumbai/Prabhadevi, speaks Marathi, English and Hindi. Spends 60% of daytime online. Uses a Faster (1M+) connection. And likes Reading/Computers.