Just another brain-dead techie with views on everything under the sun!

Friday, November 08, 2002

Finally taking the big plunge!


Its today!! ... Today is the big day!

I'm going to take that big step today. I've been trying to put it off... trying to delay the inevitable. But yesterday evening, I finally gathered enough courage and made a call and asked her when she would be free today evening, and decided to meet her at 8:00 PM today!

I'm feeling jittery all day and as the time approaches, I'm beginning to feel some butterflies fluttering about in my tummy! God! ... I thought I could keep my emotions in check! ... How wrong I was!!!

All those who know Sonali (that's her name!) have told me that she's good!

I know that if I don't take the plunge now, I'll regret it and it'll hurt. I just hope that I am doing the right thing and not rushing into this. But who knows... by the end of this evening, spent with her, I may have left a part of me with her.

So... wish me luck ppl!!! ... I promise to tell you all how it goes today evening!! :-)

cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Sameer/Male/27. Hails from India/Maharashtra/Mumbai/Prabhadevi, speaks Marathi, English and Hindi. Spends 60% of daytime online. Uses a Faster (1M+) connection. And likes Reading/Computers.