Just another brain-dead techie with views on everything under the sun!

Saturday, June 21, 2003

Guess what day it is today??! It's the Big Day today!!

I mean that literally!! 21st June is the longest day of the year. It's a solstice.

Solstice revellers watched sunrise from the Stonehenge in England, which is considered to be of particular significance as many believe that the site was built as an observatory thousands of years ago.

By the way... I really am experiencing the longest day as I wait expectantly for my copy of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix to be shipped to me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Sameer/Male/27. Hails from India/Maharashtra/Mumbai/Prabhadevi, speaks Marathi, English and Hindi. Spends 60% of daytime online. Uses a Faster (1M+) connection. And likes Reading/Computers.