Here it is once more... a chance to take on Supersam's Challenge!!
Send in your answers to me at webmaster at opti-mystic dot net. Please do not post answers in the comments.
So here are 10 questions for you...
1. Why was Wg. Cdr. (retd.) S P Pendharkar in the news recently?
2. In children's fiction, which character was created by Geppetto?
3. Which is the first Indian courier company to have its own aviation facility?
4. Which modern day country in the Middle East is the site of the world's earliest known civilization, the Sumerian civilization?
5. In cricket, a score of 111 is often referred to as 'Nelson'. Why so?
6. Which song by the Rolling Stones was used as the theme song for the launch of Windows 95?
7. If you are a misocapnist, then what would you be allergic to?
8. Which promotional character has Pepsi planned to revive in India during this summer?
9. In the 1936 Berlin Olympic Games, an Indian game was demonstrated for the first time. Which game was it?
10. Complete this line, taken from a 20th Century Classic. “You can shoot all the blue jays you want if you can hit ‘em, but remember it’s a sin __ ____ _ ___________."
I know I did not send the answers to the last Supersam's Challenge, but I promise I'll be a good boy this time and post the answers and the scores this time around! :-)
So, go ahead and take up the challenge!