Just another brain-dead techie with views on everything under the sun!

Friday, August 02, 2002

I went home really late yesterday i.e. Thursday. Well, actually, I wanted to leave early... but this freaking (grrrr!!) Linux problem kept me here till pretty late. So, when I left for home, I decided to call up mom & dad at home and tell them I was gonna be really late. I got into the bus and dialed home on my cell. The phone could ring only two times and then my cellphone went on the blink! ... batteries drained out, u see! :-|
So, there I was... stuck in that stupid 411 (thats the bus I was taking for going home) in a traffic jam at 9:30 in the evening. I finally reached home at 10:30 PM. Mom and dad (and sis too!) were worried. I usually never go home late without informing them... so thats why!
Anyways, since I got home late, I ate my dinner late and so I slept late. Then it was obvious that I would get up late today morning. And I did indeed get up pretty late. Well, late by my standards... I got up at 6:00 AM *LOL*
Today was again a frustrating day at the office. The damned Linux problem doesn't seem to go away. I fought with it for the entire day. But no luck :-|
More about it later... thats it for now!! :-)
cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Sameer/Male/27. Hails from India/Maharashtra/Mumbai/Prabhadevi, speaks Marathi, English and Hindi. Spends 60% of daytime online. Uses a Faster (1M+) connection. And likes Reading/Computers.