Just another brain-dead techie with views on everything under the sun!

Wednesday, July 31, 2002

Hello world!!
Greetings from the new kid on the blog! ;-)
This is my first ever blog and I hope to post new blogs pretty regularly. Now how regular is "pretty regularly" is pretty much a debatable thing. But I do hope that it will really be "pretty regular"!!
Confused?!! ... Great!... that WAS my intention. ;-)
ha ha ha!! ... so I hope you people will visit this place "regularly" (groan... not again!!!) and have an inside view of my mind ... which can be quite chaotic at times! :-)
so long folks! ... be seein' you!
take care. cheers!
- Sam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Sameer/Male/27. Hails from India/Maharashtra/Mumbai/Prabhadevi, speaks Marathi, English and Hindi. Spends 60% of daytime online. Uses a Faster (1M+) connection. And likes Reading/Computers.