- Name: Sameer
- Location: Mumbai, India
I'm just another average, brain-dead techie with views on everything under the sun. The name of this blog, "The Opti Mystic", tries to reflect my outlook on life. Yes! ... I'm the eternal optimist!!... sometimes to a fault! Here... I post news, views, reviews about technology, current affairs, politics, sports, in fact just about everything that catches my fancy!
- The Big Fight
- US vetoes anti-Israel resolution
- Dilbert and IIT
- "Cry wolf"... or "Better safe than sorry!" ??
- Whoa!! Blogger bucks premium-services trend by eli...
- In his column, 'The Parting Shot' in Mid-Day, Anil...
- If you want an example of putting one's foot in th...
- Former Special Secretary of RAW (India's external ...
- A welcome fallout of the Cola controversy is that ...
- Here we are! Back again with the all-singing, al...
Oh I'm such a BlogSnob!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Sameer Gharat.
Any resemblance between my views on this website and those of my employer, my terminal, or the view out of my window are purely coincidental. Any resemblance between the above and my own views is non-deterministic. The question of the existance of views in the absence of anyone to hold them is left as exercise for the reader. The question of the existence of the reader is left as an exercise for the second god coefficient. (A discussion of non-orthogonal, non-integral polytheism is beyond the scope of this website).