Just another brain-dead techie with views on everything under the sun!

Tuesday, July 08, 2003

A pause...

This is to announce a temporary suspension of blogging on this weblog

For the next few days, I'll be located at a new place on the web, carrying out my blogging activities as usual. This is the result of my being one of the beta testers for TypePad. So, while this blog remains static until further notice, I shall be actively blogging on the brand new TypePad blogging system.

My new temporary address is http://optimystic.typepad.com

So please head over there to catch me blogging and continue to leave your valuable comments and opinions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Sameer/Male/27. Hails from India/Maharashtra/Mumbai/Prabhadevi, speaks Marathi, English and Hindi. Spends 60% of daytime online. Uses a Faster (1M+) connection. And likes Reading/Computers.