Just another brain-dead techie with views on everything under the sun!

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Srinath quits international cricket

Srinath quits international cricket
"I have decided to retire. I will make a formal announcement later in the day," Srinath said.
I think the time was right for him to quit. After a fantastic World Cup, he's going while he's still fairly at the top of his game. And I'm glad for that. It would've been sad if he had chosen to let his career drag along like some other cricketers have done over the years!!

I wish him all the best for his future ventures. I sure do hope that he utilizes his experience for the benefit of Indian cricket in some way or the other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Sameer/Male/27. Hails from India/Maharashtra/Mumbai/Prabhadevi, speaks Marathi, English and Hindi. Spends 60% of daytime online. Uses a Faster (1M+) connection. And likes Reading/Computers.