Just another brain-dead techie with views on everything under the sun!

Tuesday, March 25, 2003

I've quite erratic lately as far as this blog is concerned. Most of my posts have been links to some stories off the Net. The reason for this has been the cricket World Cup that was going on for over a month. I've been busy watching, eating, drinking, sleeping and blogging cricket.

In addition to blogging about the World Cup, I was also running a contest on my world cup site. With my friend Abhijeet giving invaluable help all along, both of us managed to keep the blog and the contest running up-to-date throughout the duration of the World Cup. 33 teams took part in the contest. Now that the world cup is over... here are the final standings. Congratulations to Dipali for winning the contest!! She managed to pip Faizan at the post by the slimmest of margins. And as Abhijeet explains, it was just a matter of one ball in the final match and it would've been Faizan who won the contest.

Well anyways, I think I'll be much more regular with my blogging on thi blog from now on. And I have lot to blog about. The war is a constant source of material which prompts a reaction, one way or the other.

Stick around folks... we're just getting started!! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Sameer/Male/27. Hails from India/Maharashtra/Mumbai/Prabhadevi, speaks Marathi, English and Hindi. Spends 60% of daytime online. Uses a Faster (1M+) connection. And likes Reading/Computers.